Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hulahawaii Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2011, 02:11 PM
    Locate an example of a global merger or acquisition that took place in 2010. Discuss
    Locate an example of a global merger or acquisition that took place in 2010.
    Discuss briefly the rationale for that specific merger or acquisition.

Check out some similar questions!

Appropriate Place to Discuss Opinions ,Debate or Argue [ 29 Answers ]

At various times and places it seems that OP questions get lost and Pushed to the side as members are debating methods, means and opinions. This lately has been happening a lot in the Paranormal and Spiritual forums. I would like to see this be the place to bring it instead of in someone's...

How to place Garnishment? How to locate person employer? [ 2 Answers ]

My parents have rental homes & recently received a judgement for over $6000.00 on a renter who totally trashed the house & owes back rent. I guess the biggest question is how to find where the person is now working to place a garnishment on them. Is there any inexpensive (or better any free) ways...

Categorization of pre-acquisition reserves and post-acquisition reserves [ 1 Answers ]

Why is it important to categorize the reserves of the subsidiary company into "pre-acquisition reserves" and "post-acquisition reserves" for purposes of consolidation? What do you think could happen if no such distinction is required in consolidation?

New Year 2010 Celebrations Take Place Around the World [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, All! A link that is worth checking out! BBC News - New Year 2010 celebrations take place around the world HAPPY NEW YEAR! Thanks!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.