Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    novaangel Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2004, 09:52 AM
    Dream
    Here go's, I was at a gathering and my sister said she did not want to
    Grill. This was all happening in a dark place, I don't exactly know what to make of it, and acouple of weeks ago I had a dream...
    We were siting across from each other staring at each other,
    Can any one help figure this out,
    Thank you.
    Daniel Herring Posts: 21, Reputation: 2

Mar 17, 2005, 08:19 PM
    Hi
    When I was young, my dreams placed me in a fluid identity. Sometimes, while myself, I would also be my Dad and brother. However, in your dream, you may be looking 'into' each other, or be two parts of a whole - as in the equality of both sides of an eqation. Just some thoughts.
    novaangel Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2005, 05:01 AM
    Dreams
    Thanks for the insight.
    Have a great day.
    drali77 Posts: 127, Reputation: 5

Mar 23, 2005, 04:19 PM
    Time
    At what time you were having that dream midnight or after sunrise? Every dream has a different meaning in respect of the time
    Aconoco Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2005, 09:25 PM
    Dream
    Dreams can mean your attaining a spiritual growth and understanding. They may not always mean something special but at least it has your attention.
    They may get more meaningful as you grow older. Dreams are suppose to give you spiritual strenghth, listen and it will give you better understanding of life.

Jul 11, 2005, 02:29 AM
    Nice answer mate

While you sleep you got you energy for the etheric dimension , at that time our chakra are open and etheric material goes freely in it and replenish them for the next day
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Jul 12, 2005, 06:49 AM
    Dreams
    Hi,
    You can get many, many links by going to Google.com, and typing in Dreams.

They are subconscious reactions to what you might be thinking, nothing more, nothing less.
    Best wishes,
    fredg

Jul 12, 2005, 06:55 AM
    Some people don't understand the delicate side of human life and just want to test everything under laboratory environment.

Confidence comes not from always being right but from not fearing to be wrong. - Peter T. Mcintyre
    lowflyingJets Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2005, 08:07 PM
    Part of the Whole
    Scripture has it that dreams are a part of the whole and shouldn't be assigned much importance. However, there are many symbols in dreams that have a universal meaning. For example, losing one's teeth in a dream means that the dreamer is experiencing growth in some area of his/her life. Finding, picking up or dropping coins is another example of a dream with universal meaning. Conversely, many symbols are subjective and have a meaning unique to the world of the dreamer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hi!. my dream... [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone! My name is Chen, I'm 26, married and a mum of two. I work three days a week at a local café, and I enjoy studying child psychology and counceling in my own time. I have a bit of a dilema which made me find my way somehow to this site, and I was hoping someone might put my mind at...

Help with dream [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Here go's, I was at a gathering and my sister said she did not want to Grill. This was all happening in a dark place, I don't exactly know what to make of it, And acouple of weeks ago I had a dream... We were siting across from each other staring at each other, Can any one help...

Bad dream [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: hi i have a problem, ive been with my fiance for almost 3 years, we are now 18 and out of high school and doing very good. we have never cheated on eachother, as far as i know, and we are best friends, im very happy with him, but last night while falling asleep in his arms, i had the...

Dream [ 10 Answers ]

I had a dream about my grand dad who passed on, We were in a dark space, I seen a spray of flowers, callalilys. I wondered what this was suppose to mean, while I was Having this dream. I thought maybe someone was going to die, I fell to my knees, grandfather told be to be still & I would know. ...

Dream [ 2 Answers ]

:-[Hi, Could someone tell me what they think about this dream? OK here go's, I was trying to get a hold of my sister by phone but she did not leave me a phone number and she moved, I then tried looking for her in my car, all of a sudden, there was a small child in the car, she wanted to learn...

View more questions Search