Ask
    Mojgan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2011, 12:49 PM
    How many lakes are in ontario canada
    How many lakes are in ontario canada?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Dec 11, 2011, 01:01 PM
    Using a simple search engine should get you to where you want to go. List of lakes of Ontario - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia I believe the number is well over 250,000
    sniper65 Posts: 20, Reputation: 3

Jun 30, 2012, 04:11 AM
    Hi, Lakes in Ontario are available in alphabetical list.It is from A to Z. All word of alphabet possess a name of lake.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bankruptcy in Ontario Canada [ 8 Answers ]

Hi I live in ontario canada. I am just wondering.. If you are a full time employee. Can they garnish your wages or will they for that matter.. if you do plan on going bankrupt. And how long does it take to be able to take out a load through a bad/good credit place for ex. A car loan??

SALARY (Ontario, Canada) [ 2 Answers ]

I'm on salary with my employer. They have us punching a clock to see the hours that we work during each shift. We were told that if we work overtime that it would be paid to us quarterly, OR given to us as time off. We were told this would happen depending on the mood of management. We are now told...

SOL in Ontario Canada [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have been separated for 9 years and we have nothing on paper. We have one child together and I do pay money every month. What is the SOL for the length we have been separated? Is it an automatic Divorce because of how long we have been separated? Thanks..

View more questions Search