Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gyzmoam2 Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Feb 10, 2007, 07:07 PM
    Cramping after implantation bleeding has stopped
    I am 25, and my husband and I have been Trying to conceive since Sept. 2006. I Ovulated Jan. 29, and had what I think is implantation bleeding 6 dpo. I had the spotting/discharge for days 6,7,8,9 po and then it stopped, so now it has been three days since I stopped spotting, I am 12 dpo. I took a test on 10 dpo, with a BFN. I think it might have been too early. I have had a lot of gas and bloating, and some mild cramps this evening, is this normal? Can I still be pregnant and when should I test again?
    SingleMom7105 Posts: 63, Reputation: 4

Feb 10, 2007, 07:45 PM
    Yes, it is possible that you are pregnant. I would wait probably a week

Feb 11, 2007, 05:17 PM
    Just to add a little more information, I have never spotted before my period, and this spotting was well over a week before my period was due. It was not like a period, it was more like cervical mucous mixed with brownigh or pinkish color, and it was not all day each day, only when I wiped a few times those days. Also, after the spotting stopped, I have had an increase in clear or milky discharge (which I never have after I ovulate, it dries up within a day or two). Just curious, because I have been having some cramping like AF, but all the other stuff is completely opposite.
    SingleMom7105 Posts: 63, Reputation: 4

Feb 11, 2007, 08:31 PM
    Yeah, it sounds like you could be pregnant.

Feb 12, 2007, 05:53 AM
    Well, I am 14 dpo, and got another BFN this morning, but my temps are still up and I am still having discharge. Now I am really confused.
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Feb 12, 2007, 07:18 AM
    You can always go to your ob/gyn and get an exam. They can look for more defining signs of pregnancy, such as an enlarged uterus, and the blueish purple tint inside that accompanies pregnancy. You can always get a blood test done too. Have you missed your period yet?

Feb 12, 2007, 10:12 AM
    My period should be due tomorrow. I am just a little confused because I am still having clear discharge (like cervical mucous) I should not be having any. I spoke with my physician briefly this morning and he said to wait a couple of days and get back with him, but I am really concerned about a possible chemical pregnancy, possible low progesterone.
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Feb 12, 2007, 10:23 AM
    Some women don't have their pregnancies show up on a test until they are several months along,(even blood tests sometimes) and go on to have fine pregnancies and babies. I think if it was of worry, the doc would have told you to come right in. you can always seek a second opinion however. When it comes to your health, you can never be to careful. Good luck and keep us posted.

Feb 12, 2007, 01:02 PM
    I hope so, he seemed a little passive when I spoke with him, talking about stress causing bleeding and such, but I don't think it was the same kind of bleeding. I guess all I can do is keep testing and keep waiting to see what happens.
    crystalbivens Posts: 489, Reputation: 26

Feb 12, 2007, 03:18 PM
    Just a little insite I had the same thing happen to me last month with what I thought was implantation bleeding only when I wiped then I got my period but it was very light at first and got a little heaver after a few days. I took five test four being negative and one a very light positive oh and a blood test that cam back negative, so after I received my period I started telling myself that I couldn't be pregnant then this month I've had some nausea and breast tenderness I took two more test but they were still negative so I don't know if my body is just acting up or what.
    I hope you get the answer you want and good luck.

Feb 12, 2007, 04:20 PM
    Hope you have better luck this month, I will let you know what happens.
    lakeshae Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2007, 08:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by crystalbivens
    just a little insite i had the same thing happen to me last month with what i thought was implantation bleeding only when i wiped then i got my period but it was very light at first and got a little heaver after a few days. I took five test four being negative and one a very light positive oh and a blood test that cam back negative, so after i recieved my period i started telling myself that i couldnt be pregnant then this month i've had some nausea and breast tenderness i took two more test but they were still negative so i dont know if my body is just acting up or what.
    I hope you get the answer you want and good luck.
    Did u find out if u are pregnant or not?
    lakeshae Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2007, 09:09 PM
    Hello everyone I'm 28 years old, I took a hpt on oct.27th and it was posistive, then I started myperiod on the 28th, first it was a brownish color then light pink to regular period, so I took another hpt on the 29th it said negative, then another hpt on the 31st it said positive and the last one nov3rd said negative. Now after my period I'm having cramping and breast have some kind of sensation to them. Someone please help me out!
    macksmom Posts: 1,787, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Nov 7, 2007, 06:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lakeshae
    Hello everyone I'm 28 years old, I took a hpt on oct.27th and it was posistive, then i started myperiod on the 28th, first it was a brownish color then light pink to regular period, so i took another hpt on the 29th it said negative, then another hpt on the 31st it said positive and the last one nov3rd said negative. now after my period i'm having cramping and breast have some kind of sensation to them. someone please help me out!!
    Welcome lakeshae :)

You will get a lot more information and advice if you post your question as it's own thread instead of in reply to someone else's question :)
    crystalbivens Posts: 489, Reputation: 26

Nov 7, 2007, 07:41 AM
    I am currently 26 weeks pregnant with a baby girl...
    holliemissyx Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2010, 03:10 PM
    Hi I think I might be pregnant my last normal period was on the 12th nov and I was due again Friday the 10th I didn't come on during the weeknd I got loads of discharge and dizziness and two bits of spotting. Then the Monday I started bleeding but not period like really slow just when I wiped then on Tuesday I woke up flooded with blood Wednesday it slowed down a little bit then it stopped its now Thursday and its not all together and now I'm just get minor cramping in my sides and vagina. I took to pregnancy tests one of Monday and one on Tuesday day? Has any one else experienced this? Any opionions would be helpful??
    jharna28 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2011, 03:54 AM
    I never experienced implantation bleeding.
    I did experience swollen and tender boobs, a huge increase in discharge before my missed period, and feeling dizzy. Morning sickness and exhaustion kicked in around week 5 for me for both pregnancies.
    Signs of Pregnancy Implantation
    ECAk1593 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2011, 04:49 PM
    I am 18 years old, I had my daughter when I was 15. She is 3 now. When I was pregnant with her pregnancy tests came up negative. I took a test literally about twice a week , finally I got a positive && when I went to tha doctor I found out I was 16 weeks and 1 day pregnant.

Now me && my boyfriend have been Trying to conceive for a few months now (I know it sounds crazy because I'm only 18 & already have a toddler but we are phisically, mentally, && financially ready) I got my period on October 5 && then again on the 19th, on November 10th I started spotting && it continued for about 5 days. It was very light && only every so often when I wiped. I was supposed to get my period on the 16th it's now tha 18th && no period but I have had sum cramping that started today, I took a test on tha 16th buh it was negative. . So I really don't know ! Help ? Anyone?
    ECAk1593 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2011, 04:51 PM
    Also I've been experiencing fatigue, dizziness, && pretty sure I have been peeing a lot more often
    Blakqsh33p Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2012, 07:36 PM
    I really wish the original poster would say if she was pregnant or not because I am going through the same thing right now and would really love to have some kind of answer!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bleeding and cramping in early pregnancy [ 4 Answers ]

I have been having mild cramping on and off for the past week. Today I started bleeding with stronger cramping. My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for about a month. I am about 4 days shy of when my period would normally start (and I'm usually regular), and tried a early detection...

Implantation Bleeding? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello! I'm new to the site, but hope someone could offer me some advice. My husband and I have been trying to conceive. So here is the deal- My last period was December 17th (I have regular cycles) and have been off birth control for 5 months. Around 8 days after ovulation I started to have some...

Mild cramping, light bleeding [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: Hi I'm sure you guys proberly get this asked a lot but I'm new to this so I'm going to ask again.Can you tell me if I should be worried about slight to mild cramping(not painful just uncomfortable)and light bleeding(had a tampon in for 5 hrs removed and there were only 2 spots)r normal...

Implantation bleeding? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone, This is my first time on here and I've just got a question about implantation bleeding. Seems to be a popular topic. I'm 27 years old and have been off the pill for a year now. My husband and I are trying to have a baby. My last period was October 6th, normal and about 5 days...

Implantation Bleeding? [ 1 Answers ]

I know implantation bleeding is actually pretty rare but I thought I see if anyone had any thoughts on this. -I have been charting my BBT for the last two years (initially to avoid pregnancy but now we are trying to conceive and so it is helping with that) -My periods have been super regular...

View more questions Search