Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sitta Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2011, 08:40 AM
    Travelling to the USA
    While waiting for an green card, can I travel within the USA?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Dec 11, 2011, 08:43 AM
    You ask two questions - if you can travel TO the US and if you can travel WITHIN the US.

Which is your question?
    sitta Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2011, 08:46 AM
    If I am waiting for a green card US, in the meantime can I travel within USA??
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Dec 11, 2011, 08:49 AM
    Yes, you can travel WITHIN the US. There are no "border inspection stations" between the States; therefore, there is no one to check your ID and status.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

USA taxes: Treaty USA-Italy Non-resident Alien Tax Exemption [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I have a question related to the non-resident alien/resident alien problems. More in detail, I have a question about the two years agreement between USA and my country Italy. I briefly describe my situation: I am an Italian citizen. I arrived in the US first time in June 2005 with a J-1...

Sold ESOP(of a usa company) in India and then shifted to USA [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I was working for a US company X in India and it is listed in NASDAQ. The company granted me ESOPs which I sold in april-may 2010. Then I left the company X(may 12, 2010) and joined a different company Y in USA(I shifted to USA). The tax was deducted by etrade at source when I sold the...

Felon travelling from USA to UK [ 2 Answers ]

What would be the rules/considerations for a convicted felon to travel from the USA to UK? I've read varying answers on the internet, I read somewhere that if the crime is considered "spent" it wouldn't count, it has been 20 years since committing a felony so would that make any difference? Is the...

My daughter holds USA birth cert though also a Malaysian, is she still a USA citizen? [ 3 Answers ]

My daughter was born in USA 1991 and holds USA birth certificate but brought up in Malaysia since one year old. Is she a USA citizen? If she likes to study in USA, what immigration procedure required?

View more questions Search