Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Liff Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2007, 06:59 PM
    Words in a song
    I stepped out side to smoke a j went back in and the room began to sway
    renee78 Posts: 37, Reputation: 6

Feb 10, 2007, 08:05 PM
    That sounds like "late in the evening" by Paul Simon.
    Liff Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2007, 07:55 AM
    [QUOTE=renee78]That sounds like "late in the evening" by Paul Simon.[/QUOTE

Thank u sooo much it has been driving me crazy for six months thanks again
    renee78 Posts: 37, Reputation: 6

Feb 11, 2007, 05:07 PM
    Your more than welcome! Love Paul Simon (strongly urge you to buy Graceland) :)
    Bubbles2222345 Posts: 138, Reputation: 0

May 19, 2012, 05:43 AM
    I have got graceland its FABULOUS LOL,LOL.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Have a few words to a song I like and can't figure out who sings it [ 5 Answers ]

Lyric finder search engines aren't working... the song is about an elderly man who lost his wife... the promised each other if one got to heaven before the other... "if you get there before me"... and (he never cried before in "all his years"... that's all I know hope that helps... It's killing me...

Need a rap song from 80's I know most of the words [ 2 Answers ]

Please help I remember a song back from the 80's I thought the artist was Candyman and the song was knocking da boots and all I keep getting is some h-town group and its not the same song ooh girl I love you so never ever ever ever going to let you go once I get my hands on you ooh girl I love...

Words to a alternative song [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know what the name and the group of a song is. The only words I remember is "this is growing up". That is the main line in the song. It's a alternative song and came out about 5 years ago. Someone please help me.

In 5 Words or less: What are you? [ 145 Answers ]

I'm just curious. I know a few of you but not many. I'm not looking for debate or comment, just wondering... Me: Ecumenical Evangelical Roman Catholic Christian

Words in the Bible [ 4 Answers ]

There are roughly 177,00 words in the King James Version of the Bible. Of these words 12,000 of them differ from each other.. Given that, according to linguists, a normally educated person uses a vocabulary that has about 5,000 words and a well-educated person knows about 10,000 words, it could...

View more questions Search