Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bellerby Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2011, 10:36 PM
    In ground pool ground water?
    We have a compass inground swimming pool and I can't find the instruction on how to pump out the ground water from underneath the pool. Can you help?
    chaosmaster1 Posts: 294, Reputation: 12

Dec 12, 2011, 05:22 AM
    Is it a in ground concrete pool? If it is drain the pool and remove the hydro stat plugs but be careful do not look at them or stand over them because they sometimes can shoot upwards. I have had them shoot 15 ft in the air. You can then pump the water out BUT BE WARNED IF IT IS A VINYL LINER OR FIBERGLASS DO NOT ATTEMPT TO DO THIS. DO NOT LET ANY IN GROUND POOL SIT EMPTY BECAUSE THEY CAN AND WILL POP OUT OF THE GROUND.if you are unsure of what to do contact you're local pool service company. By the way sometimes the water does not stop because of a underground spring.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Losing ground under above ground pool [ 1 Answers ]

Because of the extreme amout of snow and rain we had this year, the bottem of our pool is wrinkled in many area's and if you look under the deck you can see that the force of the water has washed the ground away (in places) from the bottem of the pool. Can anything be done to correct this problem?

Leveling the ground with mulch for above ground pool [ 3 Answers ]

I was wondering if I could use mulch to level the ground for my above ground pool. I was told not to use sand, and I have a hard time digging.

Above ground pool put in the ground [ 1 Answers ]

I'm installing an above ground pool into the ground. I need some step by step instructions on how to install the liner and make sure the pool is good and round before I start filling it with water. Will the roundness take better shape when I fill it?:rolleyes:

Water behind a pool liner of an above ground pool [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, the liner in part of my pool is below the water level and thus water is now behind the liner. I cannot pick up the liner because it is so heavy with the weight of the water. 1. Is this hurting my pool 2. How much to replace a new liner and have it installed for a 16ft round pool ...

Leveling ground for an above ground pool [ 2 Answers ]

I spoke to a pool company and they said that when installing an above ground pool you should "dish" the ground in the middle. This meaning that you make the ground in the middle of the pool 3 to 12 inches deeper than the rest of the ground. Everyone else that I have spoken to has said to level the...

View more questions Search