Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gibby1000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2007, 06:05 PM
    Squeaks when blower motor stops
    Were are the oil ports on the blower motor my furance ia a Hiel any one know were to oil the pots?
    Gibby1000
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Feb 10, 2007, 09:34 PM
    Is it a direct drive blower or is it a motor with a belt. If it is a blower with a belt (which I don't think it is) the oil holes would be at each end of the motor and there would also be oil holes on each end of the blower wheel.
    If it is a direct drive motor the oil holes would be in the same place on the motor and you would have to pull the blower assembly out of the furnace, and take the motor out of the blower wheel to get to one of the oil holes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blower Motor wiring [ 4 Answers ]

Blower motor has 4 wires +ground. 1 yellow 1 blk & 2 brwn(one with a small copper band on it) How is it to be wired to power? Which is common and which for speed? Thanks.

Blower motor [ 1 Answers ]

THere is no air blowing when the heat is on. The furnace does come on but no air blows. If I turn the heat off and manually turn the fan on the air blows. If I leave the fan switch in the on position and turn the heat on the air stops.

Blower Motor [ 1 Answers ]

I have read multiple posts about wiring for blower motors and saw one that almost answered my question. I have an old blower motor that I would like to convert to a shop air filter. I know that it is a multi-speed motor. It has 8 wire connections and are labeled as such: Power cap cap ...

View more questions Search