Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alisalman Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2011, 01:17 PM
    Bahai faith
    Sir I am Muslim from Pakistan I need to ask you a question regarding what is Baha'i faith why they claim they are Muslims sir il wait for your reply please kindly reply me
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 10, 2011, 02:15 PM
    The Bahá?í Faith - The international website of the Bahá?ís of the world

Islam and the Baha'i Faith

I see nothing that claims they are of the Muslim faith. I see where they claim to bind all religions together.
    Alisalman Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2011, 05:00 PM
    Thank you for replying I wanted to know what ever they claim is it true ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for Faith [ 16 Answers ]

A few years ago, my husband (who was raised Presbyterian) and I started going to a local Methodist church. I was not raised in a religious home and have no real background with any religion. I've had a lot of great conversations with my husband's grandmother, who is a Christian and I feel that it...

Have a little faith in me [ 6 Answers ]

We keep getting into fights! Last night kept escalating until we broke up and then Decided to salvage what we had! I am always depressed and I don't know why? I never have faith in the Fact that he cares (we are long distance) and I never seem to be able Just to "have fun." He doesn't know...

Faith [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I'm new to this and I hope that I can get answers to some questions that I have and hope that I can answer some for you.

Faith [ 7 Answers ]

Does anyone have any advice on having faith? Faith to make it through a rough time? Faith that all will be well in the end? A scripture? Kind words? Anything? How do you cope? Please.

View more questions Search