Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Purplepass Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2011, 12:17 PM
    Backup of sewer & drains endorsement
    On a Massachusetts homeowner policy which includes the endorsement for backup of sewer and drains am I covered for the pipes outside my home that are on my property that need to be repaird because of damage done by roots?

Check out some similar questions!

Why does floor drains backup [ 1 Answers ]

What causes rain water to backup through the floor drain

Sewer Backup [ 2 Answers ]

I have a question about insurance for sewer backup if my policy says water h3 comprensive coverage does that include sewer backup? If so what are my rights when it comes to sewer backup's and how it should be cleaned or fixed properly. My adjuster says I am covered because it was determined to have...

Venting & sewer drains [ 10 Answers ]

I am redirecting my drain lines to another location. I am only moving my Washing Machine drain a new sink drain a new jacuzzi tub drain and a new shower drain. All will run to a 4 inch drain line to a existing old sewer line. My question is about the vent. Where should the vent be located in the...

Sewer Backup? [ 1 Answers ]

Lots if fecal smelling soapy water came out in the garage when I ran the washing machine. This is after 3 days of rain on a municipal sewer system. Should I call the township, call a plumber, or blow up the house?:confused:

Sewage backup in tub when washer dishwasher drains [ 1 Answers ]

Please help. I have a small house with 2 bathrooms. The problem is when the washer drains or the dishwasher drains most times the toilet on the same side of the house will start to bubble the shortly after starts to fill as well as the tub with sewage. My house is on a septic system. Wife is...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.