Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    claudiam35 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2011, 09:24 AM
    Did someone died in this apartment?
    The TV in the house turn on off by themselves,my 3year old sees someone here he calls him Sr. we need to know please!
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Dec 12, 2011, 06:29 PM
    While these things can be explained... I do believe that more often than not these situations are legit. If you don't want this to go any further than it already has, I suggest you contact a Christian ministry that knows and understands this situation. I am not talking about having your home blessed... I am specifically saying you need to have a mature Christian discuss what is going on and removing the entity. There may be a reason the spirit is allowed to stay there... sometimes that can only be discovered after some discussion.
    jprincess2011 Posts: 3, Reputation: -1

Dec 14, 2011, 07:24 AM
    Yes,but it's not a harmful one, but I'm not always right about them being harmful, just for precaution wear a cross at all times.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Dec 14, 2011, 04:03 PM
    Wearing a cross doesn't scare spirits off. Christ found demon possessed people in church and religious situations just as often as He did anywhere else.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I find out if someone died in our apartment? [ 7 Answers ]

I am sure this is not the right area to be asking, but there really is no direct topic: We live in an apartment that had been vacant for a long while. We are very sure we have a ghost. How do I find out if someone died here? If we had a deed we could go that way,but it is an apartment, and no one...

Have anyone died in my apartment in Milwaukee, WI [ 1 Answers ]

Have anyone died in my Apartment in Milwaukee, WI I believe I saw a ghost

Grandmother Died Testate Then Mother Died Intestate Before Estate was Out of Probate [ 7 Answers ]

My grandmother passed away after her husband, and left a will that her 4 children would be her heirs to split her estate equally between them with my oldest uncle as the Executor of the Estate, but my mother died intestate (without a will) before my grandmother's estate was through probate. Does my...

View more questions Search