Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shordan8 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2011, 08:21 AM
    Don't know where my grandson is what do I do?
    My son has a son of 4 and half with his ex girlfriend and she won't let any of us see him even his dad (my son)we haven't seen him this time for about 8-9 weeks, as she seems to hold all the cards and does exactly what she wants,nless you have the money to back you up how the hell are you supposed get around this, all her family get to see him as she lives with her mother and step dad, and now they have changed all there phone numbers and hasn't told any of us. How is this fair to all of us and to the child, as I was always under the understanding that cases like this the child was to see all families both sides, can you give us any advise please, any will help as all we want is to see our grandson, whom of course we love and care about, but not knowing what's going will make us worry for his safety...
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Dec 10, 2011, 10:57 AM
    What State? Some States have grandparent rights.

Family Court does NOT require an Attorney. Your son needs to go Court and ask for Court-ordered visitation (or custody or whatever he wants).

Has he done that during the past 4/1-2 years? If so the Order needs to be amended.

Does he pay support? That will undoubtedly be the request the mother makes if he files for visitation, even though they are separate issues.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Regarding my grandson [ 2 Answers ]

My sons girlfriend refuses to let me see my grandsona and will not people take pictrues of him aftraid that I am see him... I really need help what are my next steps to take actions to be able to see my grandson... please help with this situation please. I appreciate any advice I can get

Getting custody of our grandson. [ 2 Answers ]

We have had temporary custody of our grandson for the last 6 months. He has lived us for much longer than that and his mother isn't interested in him unless its to threaten to take him from us. We don't have to money to hire a lawyer but its very important that we get custody. We need help!

Adopting my grandson [ 4 Answers ]

I'm living in the uk and want to adopt my grandson who lives in jamica the parent has given me consent how do I make it legal and how long is the process

My 2 yr old grandson [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I am in need of some advice. I have a 2 yr old grandson who is very adorable, loved, and very fortunate that he has me and my husband. Let me start by sharing that as of April of this yr my grandson has not seen his mother. My son has been providing and being attentive to his needs but right...

My Grandson [ 7 Answers ]

My precious little grandson does the weirdest thing once in a while. To explain a little when he was born he was breech, he never crawled, he sat straight up and hopped. He had months of therepy and started walking very late. At about age two he started with these little twitches, his legs go...

View more questions Search