Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kaola Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2011, 01:45 AM
    Is it mites?
    We live in Dubai and recently We move to new house which we notice something is scrolling and biting us every were I could not see what is that till one day I notice it on dark colored furniture and clothes it is white tiny smaller than dot and it is on our skin as well is it a Mites or what? And how we can get rid of these things which driving us crazy?

Please if you know any thing about this appreciate you help?

Thanks,
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 10, 2011, 04:31 AM
    No matter what it is, call an exterminator, or in many hardware stores you can buy spray bombs that you set off in each room and leave for at least 5 hours, then come back and wash everything.

White often means the young stage of a bug, although there is a white flea. Without a picture it's too difficult. Fleas hop, other bugs don't. They could be bedbugs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How can you tell if rabbit has mites [ 1 Answers ]

How can you tell if rabbit has mites and what to look for

What do spider mites look like [ 2 Answers ]

What do spider mites look like. The things I saw in my house are clear with a brown cross. The legs were at the front of the creature and there was a fork at the tail.

Mites that bite [ 5 Answers ]

I have something biting me that can't be seen under nomal circumstances. I have read a similar posting on this forum and would like tgo know if anyone has found a lasting remedy... not one that they have recently tried and it seems to work. Let me explain. I have found these mites are teriribly...

Ear mites [ 1 Answers ]

HI, my name is Moriah. I have tried many ways to get rid of my dogs earmites, I have tried everything from perscriptions to home remedies and unfortunantly I'm having no luck.

Ear Mites [ 1 Answers ]

My dog is a miniature chihuahua, and I think she could have EAR mITES!! I'm not sure though, but how can I tell if she has them or not? Is it dangerouse for her? The apointment to the vet isn't till Friday, and I'm really worried for her and I want to know if she's going to be okay in the...

View more questions Search