Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Loshi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2011, 09:45 PM
    Scope for tourism travel and hospitality?
    I would like to know if I completed my MBA in tourism, travel and hospitality, what scope or job I will get? Please answer me...

Check out some similar questions!

Scope of M.B.A tourism? [ 4 Answers ]

I am a B.COM graduate and have interest in tourism and hospitality sector... so I would like to know the scope of M.B.A. tourism and hospitality??

I have done B.sc and I am intrested in M.B.A Tourism what is its scope for correspond [ 0 Answers ]

I want to do mba tourism, so ii want to know about mba tourism and its scope and instution for the course

Scope for correspondence M.B.A Tourism amd also instution for correspondence M.B.A [ 0 Answers ]

I have done B.Sc and I am intrested in M.B.A Tourism so I want to know about the scope of M.B.A Tourism and I also want good correspondence instution that run this course

Looking for jobs in travel and tourism [ 5 Answers ]

Hello! I live in Norway, and I've studied travel and tourism for 2 years now, with IATA certification. Im looking for jobs abroad i.e. UK,Dubai,USA. But its very hard to find jobs, most employers want experienced people, but what about people who need experience? I've search a lot on the net,and I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.