Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lalalucybooboo1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2011, 08:50 PM
    Is there any jobs for me to do when I am 12
    Hi I am 12 and I was looking for a job it is really hard is there a job on the computer what is easy and you can get around $10 because I don't want to go out of the house because of my dad but I would like to have a free job no hard work and it is easy
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 9, 2011, 09:01 PM
    So would we all,

Sorry, few jobs are not going to be work, will require you have some skills, the higher the skills they less hard work.

What type of computer skills, computer design, web site design? Programing skills ?
    mattasmith Posts: 14, Reputation: 4

Dec 26, 2011, 07:54 PM
    The only jobs I can think of for someone your age are mowing lawns or doing a paper route. Either is good because you can usually manage your own schedule. The only jobs that I can think of that are in the house and on the computer are jobs that are actually starting your own business. These require quite a few skills and a lot of work. You can do a search for easy, simple jobs to do online, but most of them don't deliver. You'll always get paid in proportion to the work you give. As you continue to look, be wary of "jobs" online that offer something for doing nothing.
    ninabean Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2011, 03:53 PM
    Mow that lawn honey. Mow that lawn.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Jobs [ 3 Answers ]

Have received an email from<work permit [email protected]>?informed me that there is a very good offer to me in uk and pay 300 pound to take work permit from there some one answer me Please

Jobs, jobs, jobs, and even more jobs - but FIRST [ 58 Answers ]

Hello: Yup, the new Republican leadership thinks jobs are their priority. They LISTENED to the public. They're going to make jobs number one... But FIRST, they needed to repeal health care... Ok, they did that. Now, you'd think they'd work on jobs, wouldn't you? But, no. They had...

Jobs, jobs, jobs! [ 2 Answers ]

Which would you get paid more for.. Being a first school teacher OR Being a teacher assistant in a first school OR Working in a child's home where they get fosterd etc OR Being an Air Hostess

View more questions Search