Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chinni_999 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2011, 01:23 PM
    Which is better to bring Husband and son while I am on F1 Visa( F2 visa or Tourist)
    I am here in USA on F1 Visa.I am planning to bring my family(my husband and my son(10 yrs) ) to USA. Please let me know the best ways so that the stamping is done for sure.

What are the possibilities for applying for Tourist Visa. Can they visit USA without any sponsor ship letter from me. How long is the tourist visa would be valid and on what reason can they apply for Tourist Visa? Please suggest and guide me in this aspect.

Your response will be appreciated. Looking forward for your response

Check out some similar questions!

Change london tourist visa to dependent visa [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Sir, I'm from Srilanka. I'm studying in UK now. My wife came to UK as a touriest ( She got touriest visa) but I have one year visa to study in UK so I want to change my wife visa to like a depending visa. How to change this. When I finished my study then I and my wife altoghter to go back...

Tourist Visa or Student Visa? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone.. I hope y'all doing great. Well, I came to the USA with a tourist visa when I was 14. I'm 19 now and graduated from high school. I want to go to college but for what I know I cannot study here with a tourist visa ( expires in 2010). So, my question is, how can I change my...

Can change Tourist visa to Dependency visa in you.S [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, If I travelled on tourist visa to U.S and get married there. Is there any way to change my touist visa to Dependent visa there itself.

K1 fiancˇe visa or tourist visa [ 1 Answers ]

1) Which will be easier to get. 2) What will be the dollar amount. 3) How long will they take.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.