Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Craftybich Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2011, 09:54 AM
    What am I riddle
    It's large as an elephant deformed in its shape it follows close as can be weightless in all forms absent of color and detail so what do you see
    billybbilliards Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2011, 10:59 AM
    A shadow

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need help with a riddle. [ 1 Answers ]

I've been stumped for hours. If you become the umpteenth person today to ask to me, What? I will turn the other cheek and consider myself the victor.

I need help with a riddle [ 5 Answers ]

And I can't figure it out. When I got to work he asked my year of birth. I said, "1962, why?". He said he was just curious then a few minutes later he gave me a 1964 silver quarter with a piece of paper that said, "ottdo wbcmf bgtm' Then a few hours later he gave me more letters, "assq'. He says I...

Riddle help? [ 0 Answers ]

2 number one titles, decades apart: 1 by a man on a beast by this name, 1 more by 3 that ended the same. What's the name?

Riddle me that. [ 8 Answers ]

A wealthy man with a blind butler has overslept and is rushing to get ready for work. All of his socks (10 pair black, 10 pair white) are downstairs in the dryer. He summons his butler and tells him to get a pair of socks, either black or white. What is the fewest number of socks the butler must...

Riddle me this. [ 2 Answers ]

A boat is moored to a pier with a ladder hanging over the side and into the water. The rungs on the ladder are spaced 12 inches apart, and 4 rungs are visible above the waterline. It is 3:30 PM and the tide is rising at a rate of 5 inches per hour. How many rungs will be visible at 10:15 PM?

View more questions Search