Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    notneeded123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2011, 05:08 AM
    I am 13 and have a theft under 5000 charge
    I got caught stealing mitts from walmart... What do you think is going to happen to me ? When I have court ?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 9, 2011, 08:01 AM
    The judge will talk to you and your parents ( or guardians) the judge will give you a stern talk about your actions.
    He will give you a fine that your parents will have to pay, and most likely give you either ( or both) community service or probation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Theft under $5000 charge, [ 1 Answers ]

I have been charged with $5000, for taking 3 products of clothing. (Of those 3 products was a pair of shoes I did not want but I was kind of peer pressured into it, stupid I know). And I have a court date next month, now I cannot afford a lawyer, but I have done the willing steps to make things...

Theft Under $5000 with previous charge. [ 1 Answers ]

Oh kay so my friend was recently charged for shoplifting at zellers for like $100 of goods. A hired shopper caught her and they charged her for stealing and possession of stolen goods because she left the store with it. They called the police and the police came and set up a court date, as charges...

Theft Under 5000 charge [ 11 Answers ]

So yesterday I was charged with theft under 5000 at my place of work. The crime entailed stealing 600 dollars from the till. The money went to a group of former employees who I borrowed money off on occasion. They would harass and intimidate me into giving them more money then I originally...

Theft under $5000 charge [ 1 Answers ]

My fiancé and I were caught shop lifting in the RCSS (real canadian superstore). My fiancé put perfume, a watch and a pair of sunglasses into his pocket and than we put it into my purse. I did not touch any of the items or put anything into my own purse. We walked out and we were arrested by...

View more questions Search