Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    devsri Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2011, 04:19 AM
    I had pain in my lower abdomen and high pain during my periods. After MRI my doctor d
    I had pain in my lower abdomen and high pain during my periods. After MRI my doctor detected endometriosis and started giving me zendol 100 twicw daily from 12th Sep'11. My period was due on 1st Oct,11. During period pain was less but the quantity of mestrual loss was a bit less. Again I had my period on 30 Oct'11 with lesser quantity of mestrual. Next period due on 27 Nov'11 there was slight pain at due time but only feeling of period and no period. I want to know is it because of almost 2 months therapy with Zendol 100 because chances of getting pregnant is not there. Kindly advice me what to do?
    marie1994 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2012, 09:39 AM
    I've had those pains before and that's what they said I had but I'm 17 years old and I have had 2 surgeries on my left ovary removing cysts and they perscribed me a birth control pill it ussually helps keep them under control.
    Ask your doctor to give you an ultrasound on your ovaries?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pain in lower left abdomen [ 4 Answers ]

I have been having pains in my lower left abdomen where my ovaries are. When I sit down, walk, have sex, even move wrong. What could cause this?

Pain in lower abdomen? [ 10 Answers ]

:confused:ok I have a occasionally sharp pain in the right side of my lower abdomen- around my hip-bone. It comes and goes... its been like this since 2:30 this afternoon. I have continuous dull pain that is higher up and more on myside; which I've had all day and then I get the sharp pains that...

Pain in lower abdomen [ 3 Answers ]

:)Hey I really need some help!! My brother is 13 years old, for the past year he has had excruciating pain in his left lower abdomen, or between his ribs, and his pelvic bone. It will come spiratically. Like he will be in pain every night for about 2 weeks, then he may not have pain for another...

Pain in the lower abdomen [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Iam a 29 year old married woman from India. Iam 30 weeks pregnant and right now at my mother's place which is 300 kms away from my home. The cliamte at this place is entierly adverse to my town's climate. I came here ten days back and was normal. But recently I am experiencing pain in my...

View more questions Search