Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Malinda4b Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2007, 03:11 PM
    Looking for a close family member for my wedding next year
    Hi , I'm looking for my cousin. I know she's married now . I only have her maiden name. I'm unforsure on how to start for the search of her. I just know I must have her in my wedding? Does anybody have any good ideas...
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Feb 10, 2007, 04:08 PM
    Why do you really want her to be in your wedding?

It sounds like you hardly know her anymore.

Talk with family and friends, maybe some of them know where she is.

Talk to your Aunt/Uncle (her parent), since she is your cousin, they might know where she is.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Family Member Eviction [ 6 Answers ]

How Do You Go About Evicting A Family Member Who Has Never Paid Rent, And Does Not Want To Leave In The State Of Florida?

Eviction of family member [ 6 Answers ]

Can a family member (21 years old) be evicted from home (Virginia)... not contributing to the household, unemployed, not looking for work, stealing from the house.

How to evict a family member [ 7 Answers ]

Hello I need to know how to evict a family member (with children). This family member has pay some money to us during a year about 300.00 a month. After this person was told to move out this person stop helping with the 300. A month. There is no lease because this person was being help. I think...

Eviction of a family member [ 3 Answers ]

My sister has her granddaughter living in her home rent free. She has three children and wants all of them to vacant her home. Since she is not paying rent, she cannot be legally evicted. What other course of action can she take.

Bad family member [ 11 Answers ]

Hi gang, You all know I'm an old retired dude with a quacky sense of humor sometimes. I have loved being here with all of you and helping people who ask for it.. I've come to see us all as family and I also know we sometimes disagree, and that's fine because we are all different with different...

View more questions Search