Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scortcho Posts: 78, Reputation: 3

Dec 9, 2011, 01:39 AM
    Value of old photo enlargers
    I have a buddy who has a few old omega enlargers. No other parts or components, just the enlargers. Do they have any value? They are probably at least 25 years old.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Dec 9, 2011, 05:25 AM
    They may have some value but since it is a speciality item your market is going to be limited at best. Try searching eBay.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ex and a photo of us. [ 3 Answers ]

Okay I need a little imput here, my ex who was a very bad ex, total bad news ex (won't get into full details but he is every girls nightmare) anyway, on one of his social network websites there is STILL a photograph of him and I on his page. I haven't talked to him in several months,but it...

Have photo [ 6 Answers ]

I have a picture of someone that they sent to my cell phone i want to know if i can load it on the internet and find out who it is and where they live cause i don't know them and i don't want more pictures from them

Photo Programs and Photo Problems [ 2 Answers ]

I have Adobe Photoshop 5.5 and some other photo programs on my computer. I have a lot of photo files I am attempting to crop and edit using these programs. When I open a file (usually in JPeg) it displays the photo all pixilated and distorted, with portions of the image jumbled around or...

Where oh where can he be?I only have a photo [ 9 Answers ]

Well it is simple or maybe not so simple.I have a picture of someone and I would like to find him.It might be the needle in the haystack situation but I have to try.Has anyone had any luck in this sort of thing.

View more questions Search