Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sushilp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2011, 11:54 PM
    Which Indian cricketer was the first Indian to get a contract to play domestic cricket in South Africa?

First Indian cricketer to get a contract to play domestic cricket in south.

Check out some similar questions!

Dear, I want to transfer UK Pound to Indian Rupee in Indian bank account. [ 1 Answers ]

Dear, I want to transfer UK Pound to Indian Rupee in Indian bank account. While transferring it is asking for International Remittance Code (IRC). Can any one help me out?

UK to US for Indian [ 6 Answers ]

I am an Indian and studying MBA in UK. I want to go to USA. This is my dream. Can any one tell me the possibilities that I have to go US from UK. I applied for visiting visa but got rejected on last christmas :'( *** help me to get my dream come true. Plzzzzz. Note: I do not want to settle in...

UK to US for Indian [ 1 Answers ]

I am an Indian and studying MBA in UK. I want to go to USA. This is my dream. Can any one tell me the possibilities that I have to go US from UK. I applied for visiting visa but got rejected on last christmas :'( *** help me to get my dream come true. Plzzzzz. Note: I do not want to settle in...

I'm part indian and I was wondering how much indian do I have to be to qualify for th [ 12 Answers ]

Sorry if the question is compicated I don't know what they call it when the idians get paid.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.