Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    semora Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2011, 06:09 PM
    I am 19 yrs old and I have puffiness under my eyes what can I do?
    I am 19 years old and I have bags under my eyes what can I do?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 8, 2011, 06:29 PM
    Astringents are used to reduce puffiness. Witch hazel is one, but there are many. You can have surgery if it's really bad, but many people have 'bags under their eyes' and no one really notices if you smile and are nice to others! You could wear drugstore reading glasses, the kind that cost about $5, or sunglasses outside.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Uterus Puffiness, Bloating, or What ever it is called! [ 0 Answers ]

Why is my uterus area puffy, bloated, swollen, or what ever it is called?

A is 4 yrs older than B, in 7 yrs the sum of age will be 70 how old are they? [ 7 Answers ]

Math problem A is 4 yrs older than B in 7 years the sum of their ages will be 70. How old are they now?

35 yrs of marriage -33 yrs of disagreements and misery for both [ 7 Answers ]

Have been married for 35 yrs - all we have shared is two children who ar both 30 + and married. In the last ten years I have heard no compliments, kind word or had happy conversation. On one hand she nags me & criticizes me to death to watch my diet, but makes my life absolute hell. I am sure...

Eliminate puffiness/bags under eyes [ 2 Answers ]

Can you give me some methods to stop the forming of puffing around the eyes? Techniques that are home remedies. Please advise

Under eye puffiness [ 1 Answers ]

I get this puffy bubble under neath one of my eyes and I was wandering how I make it go away. It is only under one of my eyes and it is more visible when I am outside. The doctor said it could be allegies and prescribed me larantidine and it didn't help. I have also tried cucumbers, egg whites,...

View more questions Search