Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    busymomof1 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2011, 05:31 PM
    Amazing Grace
    I saw this movie in late 70's. Three boys rapes a girl leaving a party and leave her for dead. They make a pact never to talk about it again. They go on with their separate lives filled with bad luck. One ends up in prison. His image on prison wall looks like Jesus' face. He becomes a very rich/powerful evangelist. The girl ends up singing in his church. The most beautiful rendition of Amazing Grace I have ever heard. That's all I can remember. I think it was Part 1 and 2, maybe 3.
    dshbjDSB11 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2012, 11:52 PM
    And your question iss?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A.L. Grace [ 9 Answers ]

I am reseaching a victorian artist by the name of A. L. Grace. I really need to know about this mans background, what his paintings might be worth and anything else that might be found interesting about him. I haven't been able to find out much about him. Thank You :)

Grace period [ 1 Answers ]

I live in the state of Tennessee I signed a purhase agreement on Satruday for a land deal after reviewing the Covenants Condition in detail I want to back out of the purchase is there a grace period for this as to where it will not cost me ?

These are amazing. [ 114 Answers ]

7 (More!) Underground Wonders of the World: Lost Caverns and Buried Cities | WebUrbanist 7 Most Amazing Caves of our World

Help with Grace [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone suggest an appropriate grace to be said before the wedding breakfast The bride and groom are in their earlythirties and Church of England. Any ideas

View more questions Search