Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tlkelley667 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2011, 02:53 PM
    Honeywell Alarm System Vista 20, how do I disconnect
    I have this alarm but haven't used it in years. Now it has error code of FC that goes off everymorning at 5 am! Like I said I am not using it and it hasn't been monitored or had a phone connection in years. But I think some recent power outtages started this. So how can I just disconnect it all? Thanks!
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Dec 8, 2011, 03:57 PM
    Been a while on the Vistas, but believe it may be Failure to Communicate.
    Are you able to do any Programming? You can disable communications.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Dec 8, 2011, 03:59 PM
    Also on the master panel check for a fuse. If it has one then by removing it you won't have power to the unit.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Dec 8, 2011, 04:08 PM
    I just realized you want to disconnect it all.
    If so, remove the Transformer and disconnect the Battery can't hurt.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have an opel corsa sport 1.6 the alarms keeps resetting disconnect car alarm system [ 0 Answers ]

I have an opel corsa sport 1.6I 2000 model, the car alarm keeps resetting, and we can not switch it off, the remote does not switch it off either and the car will not start we put the key in and press the remote but it still does not want to work, I would like to know how to disconnect the alarm

Wiring for Honeywell RTH7600D, old system was Honeywell T841A1217 [ 2 Answers ]

I'd be most grateful for some assistance in wiring a new Honeywell RTH7600D to a heat pump system that has AC as well as Aux and Emergency heat (which I guess makes it a multi-stage system?). My old system was a Honeywell 841A1217, which had the following wires; I wired them to the new system as...

Transferring Brinks Alarm System to Non-Monitored System [ 5 Answers ]

I understand that when you cancel your Brinks-monitored security system that they come and remove their equipment (which you apparently don't own) or you can buy all their equipment for $500. The equipment removal exposes unpainted walls and previously-covered holes. Is it possible to install a...

View more questions Search