Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dolliiee3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2011, 12:05 PM
    Can you Sue a teacher for making sexual accusations about a Student
    Can you Sue a teacher for making sexual accusations about a Student.. is it permitted for teacher to lie to parents and make themselves look better
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 8, 2011, 02:34 PM
    What harm was done to the student, Are you sure it is a lie, beyond your opinion

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I sue the school for a teacher violating my hippa rights [ 8 Answers ]

A teacher violated my hippa rights an forced another parent to attack me an my child at the school.by telling the parent personal information.

Neighbor making accusations [ 18 Answers ]

I have a neighbor that keeps making false accusations about me. It all started back in February when she sent an email to my husband informing him that I threaten her and her children, have been witnessed vandalizing her car, and parents and staff at our children's school have witnessed me...

Sexual Accusations [ 1 Answers ]

Hi... I have been working in a well known retail company for about a year and a half now worked my way up in my department and thought I was well respected by my fellow co workers as well as management then I come to find out that people have been spreading rumors that Ive slept with multiple...

I Hurt my Teacher she might Sue help me! [ 19 Answers ]

Hi OK just going to ask you to please help me but first ull tell you the story Ok I was sitting in class with an alcohol tester that (had a red laser on the bottom of it ) So when I was demonstateing how the achol tester worked to my friend right beside me and the laser got the teacher in the eye...

View more questions Search