Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pvfardoe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2011, 11:27 PM
    I'm trying to find a music video of a couple on the beach. A male singer. 2011
    The actress has her lips painted red and he sings something about red lips, long hair..

Check out some similar questions!

Recent music video with woman singing and man on beach [ 1 Answers ]

I was watching a video yesterday so it has to be recent but I can't find it on top 40 it came on about 6 times while watching subtv but the artist and song never came up! It has an old man who goes on to a beach, he stands on the beach just wearing shorts for a while then he dives into the...

Help finding a singer/music video [ 3 Answers ]

I honestly can't remember the singers name or even the song title. I just know that I've been wanting to hear the song for a while now. She is a relatively young (early 20's) singer, kind of looks italian/southern European. The video for it was kind of strange. Frow what I can remember, it all...

I can remember the music video but not singer/song [ 0 Answers ]

Can't remember a song or artist, pretty old around 2000 I reckon, I presume the artist is an American rock singer, white blond hair, looks very much like Alex Band from The Calling, I thought it could have been him but I can't find the video under The Calling's music. The music video is kind of...

Music video with black woman singer working at a prison [ 2 Answers ]

There is an older video that has a black female singer, she has a lot of hair. It starts with her on the interstate singing in the car and ends with her "ex" getting off a transport bus to jail, she is a correctional officer and gets her revenge by taking him in. the video is about how bad he...

How do I become a singer and be on TV and make a music video [ 2 Answers ]

I want to be a singer like justin bieber. I am 11 and I have a lot of potential. Singing is my dream. I sing very well. I want to be in a music video and be seen. I hope you give me a chance to fulfill my dream so thank you. :)

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.