Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Marine111 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2011, 07:44 PM
    How should I change to become friends with the people I want to be friends with?
    I am a freshman. I have friends a good amount but, they don't invite me to hang out very often. I feel like when they ask me to chill they are doing Charity because they don't really like me. Should I change my attitude towards things for people to like me?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 7, 2011, 07:47 PM
    What's your attitude now?

Dec 7, 2011, 07:50 PM
    My attitude is fun loving. But my opinons chnge when I talk to different people. I like to have fun. I want to reach the goals I set but sometimes I get lazy
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 7, 2011, 07:55 PM
    What about that turns people off so they don't want you around?

Dec 7, 2011, 08:01 PM
    THey just hang out more with each other then me or inviting me to come I=with. Should I try to be more out going?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 7, 2011, 08:05 PM
    Have you ever invited them to do stuff with you?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 7, 2011, 08:06 PM
    I feel like when they ask me to chill they are doing Charity because they don't really like me.
    If they don't really like you, guess what would happen.

Dec 7, 2011, 08:06 PM
    Yes. A lot but usually they already have polans with each other

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are there other people who are not interested in new friends. [ 3 Answers ]

So, I have spoken about this small town I live in and all the close minded people living here... and how I don't really fit in... in past posts. My husband is very active in this golf club... and he's made a few friends there. It's his first year at this place... and he loves it. I'm so happy...

I keep having dreams about being friends with the people I've been cheated on with. [ 2 Answers ]

The first one was my ex from two years ago. Here's that story in a bundle.. we were dating, we broke up, were back together, and low and behold he just starts dating a different girl, completely tossing me to the curb. (This was my junior year of high school). Since then I've had nothing but...

She wants to be friends and says she wants us to date other people.. . [ 38 Answers ]

OK so this is my first post and I'm really hurting over this, and it is all on me. I love this girl more than anything in the world, we dated for 2.5 years but I have been a terrible boyfriend. I have never done a good job showing her I care about her all the time I only seem to really try when we...

People who used to be in a relationship really be friends. [ 9 Answers ]

Hey, Just wanted some opinions on this. I believe they can not because of past feelings that never really get complete gone but lets hear what some of you all have to say. Can ex-couples really be friends after a break-up? I am not talking about years down the road I am talking the first couple...

Can people be friends after an affair [ 13 Answers ]

My husband had an affair with a co-worker - and they ended it. However the woman insists on still being his friend - texting him, calling him up etc. I have confronted her and said it is inappropriate for her to be in contact with him - but she has said that she wants to be his friend and will...

View more questions Search