Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sandrairaq Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2011, 03:38 PM
    I'm an 19 year old girl, am going to Kauai Island for 5 days, then to Maui for 5 days
    I'm an 19 years old girl, I'm going to Kauai island for 5 days then to maui for 5 days. The problem is that I'm going alone since I was supposed to go with him but we broke up 2 weeks ago. The trip is on the 18th of December.. That's in two weeks.. I have the plane tickets but I don't want to be in the same room as his so I want to live in a different hotel. The problem is I'm scared that I will end up doing nothing there because I'm going to be alone. Also I'm scared it might be dangerous. I'm away from my family since I'm an international student, and my friends can't go because it's really expensive. So should I go or not? And if I go where can I stay? Please help me out. I don't want to stay in my town because I will be thinking of my ex and be miserable. PS my ex is going too but not with me.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 7, 2011, 04:59 PM
    This is actually your time to shine my dear and take the bull by the horns and start to be a traveller in your own right. It is a shame it didn't turn out but that is his problem not yours. Show him you can be independent from him.

You are so Lucky to have a trip like this.
    farfellow Posts: 47, Reputation: 6

Dec 7, 2011, 07:47 PM
    Places that you stay offers things to go and thing to do they sell package tours... I mean this is Kauai and Maui! Get a bike and you can tour the whole island is less than a day! Take tons of pictures! Make friends (tons of foreigners flock Hawaii)specially in the tiki houses! And always call home just to assure your family... this should be the highlight of your year! Go all out :)
    Jroman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2012, 07:00 PM
    Im (23 male) also going alone, my sister lives in Oahu but I heard I have to check out Kauai before I leave. I found a hostel for 25 a night in Kapaa. There seems to be a lot of restaurants near by, hikes, and its right near the beach. If your looking for a hiking buddy, you can emai at >email address removed< good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Was docked 2 days pay for doctor excused sick days when he is paid salary. [ 4 Answers ]

My husband works at salary, usually putting in 60+ hours per week. This past pay period, he had bronchitis and took off 2 1/2 days, returning to work AMA. He gave his supervisor his Doctors note. His employer has docked him 2 days pay. How is this possible when he is salaried? If this is...

Insurance Company fired pregnant worker for missing days, but those days were allowed [ 1 Answers ]

Is it legal for the same employer to keep an employee that has been terminated on their payroll, in order to refrain from paying out unemployment benefits?

Display difference of two days as year, month and days [ 2 Answers ]

My question is that if it is possible that we can display the difference of two dates as Years, Months and days. For example A B C 1 6/23/2002 11/30/2009 7 year 5 month 11 days The actual difference between dates in B1 and A1...

View more questions Search