Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    minal.asha Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2011, 12:27 AM
    Bleeding by mouth while brushing
    Whenever I brush my teeth it bleeds from my mouth,but m sure its not due to damage of teeth or gum,it will bleed by throat,from 2-3 years its happening with me... and now a days daily it bleeds..
    Cheezeycrackers Posts: 43, Reputation: 3

Dec 7, 2011, 11:34 AM
    Well since teeth bone they can't bleed.The bleeding is coming from your gums most likely.Gums are easily irritated so brushing up near your gums for an extended amount of time of brushing hard near your gums to get rid of that yellow custard color can make them bleed.This happens to everybody, but if it happens ever time you brush, or your gums become inflamed or sore, that may mean you have a dental issue that only your dentist can help you with. All in all if it's straight forward just don't brush so hard up near you gums. I hope that helped.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a distressing mouth odour.I have gone to physician who washed my mouth but it' [ 2 Answers ]

I have a distressing mouth odour that any time I talk in front of people,they will start rubbing their nose.This is really affecting my social life strongly.I went to a physician who washed my gum but it's still persisting.It's like the odour is from my breath.Please,what do I do.This is seriously...

Flossing and Brushing [ 4 Answers ]

I wanted to know if it is better to floss before brushing or the other way around, I have researched several medical books and have found both answers.

Brushing the teeths [ 4 Answers ]

I brush my teeth about 6 times a day. I was told that it is not necessary to use toothpaste every time I brush because of the abrasiveness of it, just using the toothbrush was sufficient. In your opinion, is that true? Any info will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

My 10 year old as bad breath and bleeding when brushing teeth [ 9 Answers ]

Also her gums look darker than normal... she is tierd all the time and feels sick what could this be please help thanks

Bleeding by mouth [ 1 Answers ]

I have a question, I have a Carolina Dog who just today had the cone taken off her head due to having emergency ear surgery about 3 weeks ago. Now my problem is that she has been able to scratch her face for the first time in weeks and she is bleeding from the outside lip area of her mouth. This...

View more questions Search