Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    memoryseeker Posts: 64, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2011, 11:02 PM
    A music video commercial shown during fox kids
    This is a repeat question which is slightly revised, I am searching for a music video that was shown as a commercial during the early mid nineties on fox kids. There were these two girls possibly late teens, or early twenties, teenagers seemed a lot older to me back then. They both had guitars and they played this song in unison. Their words were "Dont you think that we can make it better", along with some other lyrics. They were in a sunny field background and they wore colorful shirts.

Check out some similar questions!

Kids movie about a fox [ 4 Answers ]

I just SEARCHED like 10 pages and couldn't find anything resembling this movie. It was about these animals in a forest? And they have to move to a new place, I'm not sure why, and their leader is a fox, I'm pretty sure. During the journey, they have to cross a road at one point, and I'm pretty sure...

Kids movie from the 90s about a fox [ 7 Answers ]

I just SEARCHED like 10 pages and couldn't find anything resembling this movie. It was about these animals in a forest? And they have to move to a new place, I'm not sure why, and their leader is a fox, I'm pretty sure. During the journey, they have to cross a road at one point, and I'm pretty sure...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.