Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    myboysmom Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2011, 10:02 PM
    Need help finding the name of a toy
    I think it was from the 90s maybe early 2000s? It was an all black action figure, that had one magnet on each of its feet and one on its back. It didn't really have a gender or a face, it was just a completely black toy, it had a black motorcycle helmet thing, but no glass to look out of, the whole thing was black (except the magnets). I believe it came in a set with others but I'm not sure (my son took that figure from a set his older brother got for his birthday). He was really attached to that thing and is now devastated because his friend lost it. He had named it and built it a home and fixed its leg, but he let his friend hold on to it for a night and now his friend says she lost it. Help me please!
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Dec 7, 2011, 01:43 PM
    Just throwing this one out there - I found a line of toys called StarCom (guess it was a cartoon for a while too... ) with magnets in their feet - it's almost all black, here's a picture, good luck!http://www.finalfrontiertoys.com/cat...49/image/6483/
    myboysmom Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2011, 06:25 PM
    I already checked Starcom; that's not it. But thank you for trying

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

70's ride on toy (square like ride on toy) [ 2 Answers ]

Looking for square like 70's ride on toy orange or red that had 6 wheels 3 on each side the rider sat in the middle and moved ride on toy by handles which moved in circle motion. Both hands were used to move this toy?

What is the name of this toy [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to find out what a toy was called it was a little princess figurine inside of a snow globe the bottom could be detached and the doll could come out the gloes were made of plastic there were also hourses to, and they had theams like there was one the doll, had a blie skirt and out fit and...

What is the name of this toy? [ 1 Answers ]

Here is what I remember... My older brother had this toy from the mid/late-1960s and it was a scary looking castle that you could drop a marble into the top and hear it drop inside the castle and come out of one of the four little doors at the bottom. It was pretty big too... maybe 1 1/2 ft...

View more questions Search