Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cazazz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2011, 06:43 PM
    How can I get over my brothers death?
    My brothers death well he was my best friend and every thing reminds me of him and I love him so much
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Dec 7, 2011, 06:19 AM
    How long has he been gone? Have you tried a bereavement group?
    truthway Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2011, 05:09 AM
    Pray for him and ask for him mercy and ask god that you meet him in paradice and continue your life and do good deeds may they help you and your brothers and this death in not in your hand and you don't have solution we all going to death so your are in life you have to do what you have to do in your life cause your brothers are death now may you meet them in pradice inshallah .
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Dec 16, 2011, 07:57 AM
    Please keep in mind that not everyone believes in your particular God - this provides no comfort to those who don't.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 27, 2011, 07:43 AM
    Don't try to get over it. Let him be part of you. Talk to him, even if you don't believe in an afterlife. Do things for him, in his memory. Things he liked. Make a little shrine, a shelf, a spot on a table, with a few mementos to meditate on. Plant a tree or shrub somewhere and keep it watered and pruned and weeded. Get a dog or cat and name it after him with a little variation.

If you didn't grieve when he died, grieve now. Let it out, cry, walk, think, talk. If you are in the US too many of us don't grieve. Bodies are whisked away, funerals are hushed or too much into 'celebrating their life.' We think we have to get over it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Death Certificate - Cause of Death Recorded Incorrectly [ 8 Answers ]

Is it common practice to write down on the death certificates the wrong reason for cause of death? And if so, why do doctors do that? This happen to my dad a few weeks ago and I'm just trying to understand. Thanks in advance, Scott

Every year around the date of my brothers death I become very sad is this normal? [ 2 Answers ]

Every year around the date of my brothers death I start to cry, sometimes for no reason. Does our mind just know without us thinking of the event? I am very confused by this. Why is this happening to me?

I cannot get over my brothers death of 3 years [ 5 Answers ]

I lost my brother 3 years ago and think about him daily. I am married and have 2 children and they do not understand why I am still feeling this way. I cannot go to his house to visit his wife and sons because all I want to do is cry. My nephew is getting married soon and I do not know if I can...

Death and credit card death. [ 3 Answers ]

My father recently died leaving enough money to pay off most of his debts,but not all.I contacted those credit card companies that there no funds to pay and informed them of my father's death and that there were no assets to pay these debts.I soon received a letter (from american express) asking to...

Death and credit card death. [ 1 Answers ]

My father recently died leaving enough money to pay off most of his debts,but not all.I contacted those credit card companies that there no funds to pay and informed them of my father's death and that there were no assets to pay these debts.I soon received a letter (from american express) asking to...

View more questions Search