Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shonda25 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2007, 09:43 AM
    Effective persuasive writing
    Hi class I am new and I really need help with my on line classs bad:eek: :eek:
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 10, 2007, 09:48 AM
    Shonda, I have moved your post to the writing board since it seems more appropriate here. The Introductions board is to introduce yourself to the community.

With that said. This is not a class, this is a message board. We won't do the homework for you, but if you want some help, we will critique your work for you.
    iamnasra Posts: 10, Reputation: 3

Feb 16, 2007, 01:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9
    Shonda, I have moved your post to the writing board since it seems more appropriate here. The Introductions board is to introduce yourself to the community.

With that said. This is not a class, this is a message board. We won't do the homework for you, but if you want some help, we will critique your work for you.
    How true that this is not class...

Do send in your writing and will critique the work
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Feb 16, 2007, 03:50 PM
    You need help with your writing? What about your grammar and punctuation?

There are many sites that explain "persuasive writing". Go and find an English 101 college text book and you will find "persuasive writing".

Writing Workshop Home

http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Atrium/1437/pers.html

Persuasive Writing Websites

Now you can get down to the business of writing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Effective Communication [ 2 Answers ]

In your opinon, do you feel online communication is effective? I feel in my experience that is is very misleading and causes a lot of misunderstandings. Anyone have any guidance on how to use email effectively in colleague works.

Is this effective? [ 4 Answers ]

:p hello, I have darker skin on my face due to excessive sun damage and now I am wondering how I can get rid of this:( , I have currently been using a cream called "Superfade Original" and it seemed to work as my forehead as shown some improvement. All I want to know is, is this cream...

Effective Persuasive writing [ 2 Answers ]

How can I treat the subject of an essay objectively while still trying to persuade readers of my point of view?

View more questions Search