Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kaosoua Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2011, 05:48 PM
    According to the Hindu, what do you hold your drinking glass with?
    Hinduism Religion
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Dec 6, 2011, 06:23 PM
    If it isn't your hand, I'm out of answers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a sky light with water between the layers of glass. Can the glass panes be rep [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 26 year old Pella opening sky light with water between the layers of glass (thermopane). Can the thermopane be replaced?

Abstract blown glass decanter signed.murano ? What style glass is this? [ 0 Answers ]

This is a very heavy blown glass decanter.signed, i don't think it is murano but i do not know.i cannot read the signature.1996

How much a 1cm tempered glass can hold? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a shelf with tempered glass (length 1.10m, width 40cm, thickness of tempered glass is around 1cm) and I want to put a fish tank on it; length of the fish tank is nearly 1m, width is about 30cm and height is about 50cm. If I fill water in the tank, it could be up to 100kg. Does anyone know...

I am a hindu boy and I loving a hindu girl . My parents told OK for the marriage But [ 2 Answers ]

I am a hindu boy and I loving a hindu girl . My parents told OK for the marriage. But her mother not accepting our love marriage. How to convince her mother.How to solve this problem...

Hamptombay: clips that hold glass shades. [ 2 Answers ]

We have 4 Hamptonbay ceiling fans installed in our home. They are all the same and everyone has a broken metal clip that holds the glass shade on. Most light kits have 3 screws that hold the glass on. Not Hamptonbay! Has anyone cameup with a fix for this problem? Randy

View more questions Search