Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mercuryp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2007, 09:21 AM
    Closed adoption
    I am trying to find my twin who was adopted at birth. I have no information on who adopted her or what her adopted name is. What is the best way to find her?
    twistedangel Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Feb 10, 2007, 06:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mercuryp
    I am trying to find my twin who was adopted at birth. I have no information on who adopted her or what her adopted name is. What is the best way to find her?
    If I was u, I'd find out from your parents where you were adopted from, I did this last yr an I got access to my adoption file, thing is they have a lot of data protection in them, but social services should have a post adoption team to help you find any information you are looking for... best thing is to get that file though hun..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Eustachain tubes closed [ 2 Answers ]

My Eustachain tubes are closed up, and I have ringing in the ears that started recently after trying acupuncture for hearing loss. Test reveled significantly more hearing loss in my left ear. Any ideas how to keep tubes open.

Accessing Closed adoption records [ 3 Answers ]

I am a 38 yr with three sons of my own, and I am tired of not being able to tell them what nationality we are. I need to know how to obtain my adoption records. Does anyone know of an easy painless way to do this?

My thermostat closed up... [ 1 Answers ]

I drive a 94 mitsubishi mighty max 2-wheel drive truck.My engine is a 4-cylinder 2.4liter.It has 93,000 miles on it.My thermostat closed up the other day and my truck started to overheat I was heading home so every couple of miles I would stop and let the truck cool down but I think I still may...

All issues closed in this forum? [ 2 Answers ]

Why are all the issues in the forum closed? Comment on Ephedra ban. Is that it sucks out loud!! I have asthma and have been given numerous medications by doctors over the years. Some work to make some parts of breathing easier but no medication given covered every aspect so that I could...

View more questions Search