Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    D0ctor Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2011, 01:16 PM
    Name of a Christmas movie.
    I'm sorry that I can't be more specific, last year I remember seeing a film on TV in the UK however I only caught the end of it and I didn't take note of the name.

As I said I only caught the end but from what I got of it, there was some kind of argument between Santa and I believe it was his brother but I could be wrong. The brother(?) wanted winter to become hot and there was some form of competition set by mother nature I think.

Anyway it ended with the north pole becoming like Florida and Santa was in shorts and shirt and Mrs Claus was sun bathing.

I though it was The Santa Clause 3 but after just watching that I know it wasn't.

Sorry I can't be anymore specific. (Note to self: Write down names of films you like)
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 6, 2011, 08:47 PM
    The Year Without a Santa Claus

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Christmas movie? Dk the name [ 0 Answers ]

Christmas movie made in the late 80s of early 90s. It has two elves who are trying to find Santa, they run into an ugly christmas tree. Christmas tree sings 'o christmas tree' and cries. Can't remember the name??

Christmas movie [ 2 Answers ]

I don't know the name or actors of the movie but I really want to find it... it is about a little girl and her mom and they are kind of poor but anyway the little girl has a doll house and her mom and her are driving down a street when the little girl sees her doll house or a house that looks just...

Looking for the name of an old Christmas movie [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for the name of an old Christmas movie, I'm pretty sure from the 80's. It was about a little girl who ran away from home and ended up sitting next to Santa Clause on train. The little girl ended up spending the evening with Santa until he contacted her mother at the end of it. That's...

Old Christmas Movie? [ 3 Answers ]

Anyone remember a Christmas movie, I think from the 80's, all I can remember was a rich girl in a city, sneaking food out to a homeless boy. That's all I can remember, I've tried searching old christmas movie's but I can't find anything.

View more questions Search