Ask
    subhashk122010 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2011, 10:19 PM
    How to solve scanner error 20
    How to solve hp-1005 scanner error 20
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 6, 2011, 05:59 AM
    Have you tried powering the scanner off and on? Re-installing the drivers? Did you install anything before getting the message? What operating system are you uxing?
    dimoz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2011, 02:11 AM
    What software do you use? HP has very fragile drivers and I can recommend to try WIA version of the driver. It is more stable usually.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 23, 2011, 03:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by dimoz View Post
    What software do you use? HP has very fragile drivers
    Can you provide some justification for that statement? I've never had a problem with HP scan drivers either for stand alone scanners or All-In-One printers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scanner Error 20. [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I would like to ask a question about this message popping up when I turn on the device. It is --> HP Laserjet M1005 MFP I turn it on and there is a message - Scanner Error 20.. there is something in the Manual about scanner error but its only - turn it off then.. turn it on.. nothing else...

Scanner error 20 hp laserjet m1005 mfp [ 1 Answers ]

Hp leserjet m1005 mfp powar on display scanner errors 20 *** problem scanner

Hp laserjet 3030 scanner zccamera error [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, My printer scanner (hp 3030 laserjet) does not work. When I try to use, "zccamera error" message emerge. It says " sti wrong" and in another message box, "there is not enough memory" I connected my printer via dot4usb.( that is, parallel to usb) because usb connection was broken. ...

Pagis scanner application error [ 1 Answers ]

I have pagis and the scanner in pagis will not "save" on the last step . Below is what the box says. My PC is: Win XP processor type: intel celeron " 2.80MHZ memory: 448MB screen resolution: 600X800 computer make: toshiba Model: A65 web browser: IE 5

View more questions Search