Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    memoryseeker Posts: 64, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2011, 10:17 PM
    A show with an african american dancing superhero
    In the nineties, there was a television show that had an african american man who could transform into a superhero who's power came from dancing. It was a cartoon that came on early in the morning and then there was a man who was singing his name that came on either before or after the show.
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Dec 6, 2011, 11:14 AM
    Sounds like the cartoon,.

[b[Hammerman[/b] (91)

view intro/more info

---

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old Tv superhero show [ 1 Answers ]

There was a superhero TV show that aired around the late 70's or early 80's that consisted of a superhero that was lit up blue neon that had a blue neon car that kind of reminds me of the "tron" vehicles... I was really small back then but would really like to know the name of the show

Saturday morning superhero show in the 80's [ 3 Answers ]

Help!! Its driving me nuts. The show was on Saturday mornings. Its about a guy who finds he has superhero powers and he is the worst superhero ever but always ends up getting the bad guys. The only help I can give is a line from the theme song... "Believe it or not i'm walking on air, i never...

Skin lightner for African/African American/Black people? [ 46 Answers ]

Ok I am fairly new on this site and I am having a hard time figuring out what race is everyone. I am not trying to racist or anything. What works on other races doesn't work on black people and vice versa... With that being said... Hi, Im Amina. I was a mid brown color. Before going to college...

90s cartoon short lived superhero show [ 2 Answers ]

I was talking to a friend and reminiscing about old cartoons ranging from capt'n planet to darkwing duck. Then I suddenly remembered this really cool cartoon I used to watch after school... the description is a bit fuzzy but here goes: Was a guy (or a young kid?) who fell into some kind of...

African American given names [ 8 Answers ]

Not having grown up with African Americans (I'm in northern Canada), I'm curious as to the significance of the unique, interesting names of many African American girls and women. For example, on American Idol, there is Tinnik, Mandisa, and of course Fantasia from 2 years ago. Is this some sort of...

View more questions Search