Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    akakinciad Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2004, 05:25 AM
    Repositioning cruises
    I have heard that a repositioning cruise from Asia to North America takes place annually sometime after the first of the year, but I have been unable to find out anything about it. I am in SE Asia and the travel agents here do little more than sell airline tickets so they are of no help. I would appreciate any information about this.
    drwls Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Jan 8, 2005, 08:06 AM
    Repositioning cruises that have North America as a destination usually do not originate in Asia, although some originate in Austraila, New Zealand, Hawaii or the South Seas.

I suggest you contact these cruise lines directly. For each line, I have also listed the ships they have been using in the Pacific:
    Princess Cruise Lines -- Sapphire Princess
    Holland America -- Prisendam
    Silversea -- Silver Shadow and Silver Cloud
    Crystal Cruises -- Crystal Harmony
    Cunard -- Queen Elizabeth II
    Holland America -- Prinsendam
    Radisson Seven Seas -- Seven Seas Voyager
    sistersative Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2005, 05:27 PM
    Thinking of New Zealand
    I am interested in finding out information about repositioning cruises from Canada to New Zealand. Does anyone have experience with this?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cruises [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone recommend to me how to get the best price to cruise eastern caribbean on either royal carribeean, norweigon cruise lines, or princess? We always use a balcony room, and our lattitudes members. Thank you for any suggestions ::)

View more questions Search