Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chut22 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2011, 05:35 PM
    How can I gain my boyfriend feelings back?
    My boyfriend is in the air force and we been apart for 4 months. We been good and our love was great for each other relationship been good just a little rocky he recently told me that he love me always did but he don't feel the same but he love me and don't want to give up he want to wait tntil he come home in a week to see if his feelings come back could it be because we been apart this long? Because we are use to being together and seeing each other when we are ready.. before he told me he don't feel the same he was telling me how much he really miss me
    berrybeck Posts: 15, Reputation: 0

Dec 5, 2011, 05:42 PM
    Well how long have you been dating? And people feel like that because he can't see you, you lose feelings in people when their not their, but when he sees you he will fall back with you. He doesn't know what he is saying. But if he wants to breck it off then he isn't the right guy right now, because he will be brecking up with every girl right now.. :P and you seem to worry but don't worry intill it happens OK (:
    Hope this helps<3 good luck (:

Dec 5, 2011, 06:15 PM
    Thanks and we been together a year and 7 months & I was thinking that as well.. I am just trying to figure out what I should do until den and I must say he is a lucky guy because I am a good woman to him
    berrybeck Posts: 15, Reputation: 0

Dec 5, 2011, 06:24 PM
    Well 7 months is a good start (: just give it time, when he sees you, he will feel stupid for what he said, his feelings will come back!

Dec 5, 2011, 11:53 PM
    True its been 1year and 7 months

Dec 5, 2011, 11:54 PM
    And he just told me today he miss me a lot so I think his feelings are still strong and deep for me

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I know if my Ex boyfriend still has feelings for me? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, me and my boyfriend broke up back in February, but part of me says that I still want to be with him and the other says to leave him alone. But my question is how do I know if he still has those same feelings for me. Sometimes he used to call and ask me stupid questions and I would ask myself...

Still have feelings for my ex-boyfriend [ 6 Answers ]

Sometimes I find myself reminiscing when I see other couples. Other times I feel strong and confindent knowing that I've moved on. Okay well it starts when I dated this guy for a month and three weeks I know it didn't seem long. Anyway in the beginng of our relationship I didn't like him as much...

Confused feelings about current boyfriend,ex boyfriend [ 27 Answers ]

Okay background story, My ex and I dated for a little over 2 years, I loved him so much and he was faithful and good to me. The problem was that he wasn't as outgoing in a sense as I was, and he wouldn't take me out, I mean he took me out every weekend, but it wasn't to do like new stuff, stuff...

Getting over/away from feelings and boyfriend and everything [ 3 Answers ]

Right so I was with my boyfriend for 2 and a half years I'm almost 16. During that time he cheated on me twice and was sometime aggressive. Hes had a really bad childhood but I don't want things to be taken out on me. Its been 5 days since I broke up with him and at first I was OK until yesterday I...

New boyfriend.but feelings for your ex [ 2 Answers ]

My ex has a new girlfriend and I have a new boyfriend. Every time I'm with my new guy, all I can think is about my ex... is that wrong?? And everything that me and my boyfriend do.. I always compare it for some reason.. And my ex does the same thing too... as he "told" me. So should I break up...

View more questions Search