Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ursus Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2011, 05:26 PM
    Silver Plate Marks Identification?
    I have a serving spoon which has the mark of EPGSS on the handle my first thought was electro plated German Silver but that leaves a spare S can any one help?

Check out some similar questions!

Silver plate marks identification [ 2 Answers ]

I have a silver plate serving dish and lid. I would like to find out the maker. The marks are On the left side there is a shield with a horse head in it in the middle thereis another shield with small s a large F and a co. on the right side there is another shied with three birds in it. Also...

Silver Plate [ 0 Answers ]

I have a small set of Original Rogers Silver Plate flatware in the rosebud pattern. Could you tell me if it is worth anything.Thank you.

Silver Plate or silver id marks [ 2 Answers ]

I have a serving fork , I think its silver plate but can not id the marks can any one help? The makers mark is a crown with the initials EP below the crown then there are four double lettered shield like marks with a mix of symbols and letters which I can name they look to be in old type letters...

Silver plate marks identification [ 0 Answers ]

Have nickel/silver crumber. Marks are a crown, MSC, an anchor. It is alos stamper c70. What is the company name?

Silver plate mark identification [ 2 Answers ]

I am having a problem identifying these marks on a set of table spoons can anyone help

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.