Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Layla0101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2011, 04:52 PM
    What is the best anti-keylogging software to use?
    My boyfriend's ex hacked into his account with what I am thinking is a keylogger program. She is trying to get him kicked out of the country and he had proof in his email of what a psycho she is which was why she hacked into his account and deleted the emails (Gmail). What is the best anti-keylogging software to use to prevent this from happening?
    cmeeks Posts: 754, Reputation: 64

Dec 6, 2011, 07:05 AM
    Change email accounts, change all passwords for websites and services along with bank and credit card accounts. If you are running windows a clean install and use a good AV program Nod 32 is a favorite of a college who test AV programs regularly. You should preserve any evidence you have and see if you can get the authorities involved.
    maria2day Posts: 94, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2012, 09:24 AM
    Im a rookie when it comes to internet security, but when an ex hacked into my email, I was forced to learn about it quickly. I tried several programs. (Malwarebytes, Spybot), but the one that I found most effective and easiest to use, was a free program called Zemana. You don't have to scan your files for a keylogger. It automatically detects suspicious activity and stops it. The program is very low maintenance and has gotten great reviews. I think the best feature is keystroke encryption. It automatically encrypts all of your keystrokes, so if there is in fact a keylogger, the hacker won't be able to read them.

Zemana AntiLogger - The #1 Privacy Protection Software

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Recommend Best Free AV & Anti-Badware Software [ 1 Answers ]

I am currently running Computer Associates Security Suite 2007 provided free by my ISP (Roadrunner). I haven't had any problems in the past, but they just released a new virus definition which almost crashed my PCs. They are running so slow now that I can barely open a file. In 9/08 and 6/09...

Cannot download anti virus software [ 4 Answers ]

On trying to down load mcafee anti virus software, I get the message:- Having trouble installing Mcafee Software because JAVASCRIPT is not working correctly on your PC, Can anyone help rony4431

Computer slowing down dramatically, Anti-Virus Software doesn't appear to be working [ 9 Answers ]

Hi all, I have AVG anti virus software and Super Anti Spyware (both free) loaded on my Win XP machine. When I run them they seem to constantly pick up spyware etc. But after I clean up what they find it is still running very slow. Even to open a browser is slow. Can anyone help me out as to...

Is It BEST to purchase an Anti-Virus Software than Downloading from the Net [ 2 Answers ]

Ok here is the problem. I just got a new laptop more than a week ago and I'm currently running it on Windows Vista, basically I really want to protect my computer from viruses. My question is, what's better? Purchasing an Anti-Virus software OR Downloading from the Net?. Right now I'm not...

View more questions Search