Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dlette Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2011, 08:23 AM
    Image map links leave blue box in safari, how do I lose it?
    I am creating hotspot links from an image
    And there is always a blue border when in Safari.
    It doesn't happen in Firefox.
    I've tried so very many things

Check out some similar questions!

I have 1 hdmi input on my TV. I use this with my cable box. I just got a blue ray dvd [ 2 Answers ]

I have 1 hdmi input on my TV. I use this with my cable box. I just got a blue ray dvd player and want to use a hdmi cable with this also but there is no other impu on the TV. Any suggestions?

Copy & Paste Links, How Do I Highlight (Blue) Them? [ 2 Answers ]

How do you highlight links (blue & underlined) in e-mails so that all a person has to do is click on the link & a new window pops up, instead of having to copy & paste? Thanks.

What is the blue 12awg wire attached to in the box? [ 6 Answers ]

I have a hot tub with 4 wires coming from the hot tub controls to be attached to the shut off box 8 feet away. Two wires, one blue, one red are 10awg, apparently 110volts each incoming. Two additional wires, one blue, one red are 12awg and would appear to be for the second cirucuit, with a 15 amp...

Save rich text box image to database [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I very new to access. What exactly I want is that users will take a screenshot of an application and paste it in the form by possibly an unbound ole object or whatever is suitable or suggested. There are other fields in the form to be filled up. How can I do the same without asking the user...

Sharp Aquos LC-46D64U blue audio box [ 5 Answers ]

There is a small blue "audio" window that keeps popping up in the top right-hand corner that has Cable Analog, then Audio : Mono. The window keeps appearing when the audio flips from mono to stereo then back when it looses the stereo signal, I guess. Is there any way to either set this to stereo...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.