Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mounira Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2011, 07:47 AM
    Help me to put these words in French sentence .
    Hi - Bonjour
    Please help me to put these word in sentence in French .
    Ă  la maison
    la porte
    la fenĂȘtre
    le gazon
    Dehors / à l'extérieur
    Dedans / à l'intérieur
    la clé
    le salon
    le toit
    le mur
    le patio

Thanks ^^

Check out some similar questions!

Sentence in French [ 4 Answers ]

I want to know how to write I live in glasgow that's in scotland in French

The most effective revision of this sentence would include which group of words? [ 1 Answers ]

How do you break that down into a effective revision!What does that even mean?

If I have a sentence that has no spaces in the words: is there a tool to fix this? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a way that would automate the breaking apart of words when someone typed a paragraph that included no spaces between words. Tool is Word 2007 and language setting English. Example is: Iseemydogdownthestreetandheisrunningtome. Hoped Outcome is: I see my dog down the street and...

Is this sentence in french correct? [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to say: I want to make your belly and boca (mouth) happy and then we can make our bodies happy... I have translated this as; Je veux faire de votre ventre et de la boca why fort heureux why alors nous pouvons faire de notre corps heureux Is this correct- if not, what does...

Sentence Formation In french. [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: Okay. I was told subject+verb+adjective+Cir(time,location) = A proper french sentence and some about Prepositions such as Dans, à et de. My problem is forming a sentence. For example: ENGLISH Musicians specialize in different music types from jazz to rock. FRENCH

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.