Feb 10, 2007, 03:46 AM
    Weight loss
    I want to reduce my weight tummy
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Feb 11, 2007, 02:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Njaiswal
    I want to reduce my weight tummy
    In order to lose pounds of abdominal fat your really going to have to work at it, it's not easy, The formula for losing this fat is: Burn the fat off the abdominal muscles with lots of cardiovascular exercise, train using crunching exercises, crunch machines, hip lifts and reverse crunches. Walking, running. Eat natural, low fat, low sugar, low calorie foods in small servings, work out with weights, train your whole body.The final component of your abdominal fat reducing program is resistance training, what I mean by train your whole body, if you just work one area only it's a common cause of muscular imbalance. This is why you need weight training cause it burns more glycogen than body fat. And with weights you will increase your lean body mass which in turn raises your resting metabolic rate, the faster your metabolism the more fat you will burn! Keep eating lots of veggies, fruits and lean meats, stay away from white flour products and sugar filled snacks, lay off the salts, use other herbs for seasoning foods, use olive oils and canola for baking and broiling. If you keep this up it will work, Try to remember even if you only have 1 pound of fat on your belly, there are @ 3500 calories in that 1 pound of fat, so it is going to take time and patience, but I know you can do this.:D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weight Loss [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Has Anybody Tried Nowslim Tablets, And Do They Work?

Weight loss [ 5 Answers ]

I am 32 yrs old woman, height 5'2 , I weigh 145 pounds, I exercise 5 times a week since 6 months,but have lost only 1 pound weight.I have lost 3 inches though. I want to know why am I not losing weight

Weight Loss [ 4 Answers ]

Is It Bad That I Have Lost 25 Pounds In One Month... I Do Weight Watchers So I Eat Healthy, Then I Skip Meal, Then On Top Of That I Take Weight Loss Pills And On Top Of That I Have Been Doing The Cottage Cheese Diet Where If I Do Eat I Eat Nothing But Plain Low Fat Cottage Cheese!! How Bad Is That...

Weight loss [ 1 Answers ]

I used to be very thin probably too thin I was 6 1/2 stone at 18. I didn't eat very much at all because I liked the weight I was at and every time I put on weight I felt repulsive. I sort of got over this when I seen some photos and I went up to a healthy 9 1/2 stone (I am 5"4) I have recently...

Weight loss [ 10 Answers ]

Hello, for the last 2 years I have been trying without any success to lose weight. Am not overweight but it seems impossible for me to loose even 2 kgs. Have tried weight watcher, south beach diet... Would it be possible that I do have problems with my tyroid and who should I consult for that?

View more questions Search