Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lakayisko Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2011, 08:01 PM
    My carrier gas furnace would not light up the pilot burner although sparks and gas is
    My carrier gas furnace would not light up the pilot burner although sparks and gas is present. I've tried to light up the pilot burner with a gas grill light and it works.

Check out some similar questions!

My gas furnace doesn't light pilot ilght come on but gas doesn't come on [ 1 Answers ]

Gas furnace doesn't come on the fan for fresh air/exhaust and pilot light comes on but gas valve not letting gas in to burner so it doesn't light,but if I turn off power and back on three or four times it will work until house cools and need heat again

Gas Fireplace main burner will not light, pilot is fine [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all. I've got my pilot to light no problem. Then I turn gas knob to "on" as per instructions. I "adjust" switch on thermostat on wall only to hear clicking noise coming from inside panel of fireplace but the main burner doesn't light (like it used to last winter). I believe it's the main...

Carrier Furnace sparcks but will not light pilot/burner. [ 3 Answers ]

My Carrier Gas Furnace Model#58GS will not light pilot/burner when turned on. I can hear and see the spark but it does not light up. It appears that no gas is coming through even though the control knob and manual shut off valve are turned on. I also cannot smell gas. Gas to house is OK because gas...

Carrier Gas Furnace will not light pilot and burner [ 3 Answers ]

My Carrier Gas Furnace Model#58GS will not light pilot/burner when turned on. I can hear and see the spark but it does not light up. It appears that no gas is coming through even though the control knob and manual shut off valve are turned on. I also cannot smell gas. Since it was easy, I...

Gas Water Heater burner/pilot light . [ 1 Answers ]

Hey there, It has been a wild week. I had to travel 2 hours to a hospital because they thought my grandfather had an anyerism. Luckily he is still in the hospital but OK. But when I got home I had no hot water. Check and pilot light was out. Relit pilot OK. Turned thermostat knob up, burner...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.