Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    saudate Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2011, 06:34 PM
    How to integrate Eclipse Portable with Java Portable?
    I recently downloaded Eclipse and Java Portable from portableapps.com.

I have been wondering if it is possible to instruct Eclipse to refer to my portable Java when coding. I heard that the open source document editor Open Office is also capable of using Java from a thumb drive[/B].

How do I do this? Please answer my question clearly and definitively.

Anyone care to help? Any efforts to answer my question will be greatly appreciated!

Check out some similar questions!

Portable Applications [ 2 Answers ]

My knowledge of computers is fairly sufficient. For the last 8 months I have been doing small network installs, computer rebuilds, fresh installs, Linux experiments, pirating (No further details to be given due to the TOC), DVR/CCTV installs, network wiring, virus and clean ups, and a number of...

Portable washer [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to hook my portable washing machine up to my sink. The piece that is suppose to hook to the sink will not connect? What should I do.

Portable Generators [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Coleman Powermate Generator 6250 that a couple of weeks the ON/OFF switch Went bad (rocker type switch,hung in middle).Parts for Powermate generators or hard to Find as I understand that went out of business.The question is the old switch had three Terminals L(-) with wire attached 3(-)...

Portable DVD player - portable battery [ 3 Answers ]

We're getting ready to take a long trip (air mostly) with the kids, and have purchased two Sony FX810's for their use. The battery's are new, and in good shape, I let them each use the players ONE day to see how long the life was, and we got about 2 1/2 moves out of them - or roughly 5 hours as...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.