Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hrfhaider Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2011, 01:43 PM
    finding two final equation of the 1) a sine function and 2) a cosine function
    a man is standing 14 m away from the center of a spinning wheel that is 4m off the ground, spins at 4 rotations a second and has a diameter of 3m. If the man is 1.5m tall. Find the equation of the movement of a point and then determine how close does his head get from any part of the wheel?

Check out some similar questions!

Cost function equation [ 2 Answers ]

ASU bookstore is selling silk-screened T-shirts for the Thanksgiving Homecoming game. The setup fee is $150.00. The total cost to produce 100 T-shirts is $2000. The bookstore will sell the T-shirt for $25. How much is the bookstore paying for each shirt? The bookstore wants to produce 600...

Annuities and hyperbolic sine and cosine function [ 4 Answers ]

I need help in my homework question... I got a homework,I solved 6 que. But I could not solve 2 que. I tried but I could not... I need help.. que.1. Annuities Calculate the present value of an annuity where $1000 is added each year for 9 years and the given interest rate is 6%. Show your...

Cosine and sine [ 1 Answers ]

If you add Cosēθ + Sinēθ does it equal 1? How do you prove it?

The result of increasing and decreasing function on the composite function [ 6 Answers ]

I was asked to prove the result of increasing and decreasing function on the composite function... prove that: 1- if f(X) inc & g(X) inc, foG inc 2-if F(X) inc & G(X) dec, foG dec 3- if F(X) dec & G(X) inc, fog dec 4- if f(X) dec & G(X) dec, fog inc please help me in that

Determing A function by an equation [ 1 Answers ]

I'm SOOO CONFUSED!! How do I determine an equation is a function or not by looking at an equation example: x^2 +2y=3 I tried to slove this equation by getting y by its self but I don't know what to do with the answer! I need help I have an exam tomorrow!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.