Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    john empire Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2007, 10:38 PM
    Anyone know of a good cleanser for acne?
    Yes I'm one of those who has tried this and that including prescription lotions, creams, yada yada yada.

I'm looking for something for sensitive skin, a facial wash to be specific

Thanks
    shoegal Posts: 263, Reputation: 18

Feb 10, 2007, 12:28 PM
    Hmmm, I don't know if you've tried proactiv, but it sure worked for me. It is a little expensive, but it is soooooo worth it
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Feb 11, 2007, 04:01 PM
    There are decent over-the-counter cleansers designed for sensitive acne prone skin. You will find products such Clearasil Daily Face Wash for sensitive skin or Neutrogena cleansers. You might want to give them a try to see it works for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What cleanser and moisturizer is best for oily skin? [ 15 Answers ]

Hello to all, I am using acne aid cleansing bar and I can say, it is effective in cleaning my face but after an hour my face returned to oily condition. I have heard that dermatologist discouraged people to use acne aid bar because it aggrevate acne on face. How true is it? I am also using st....

Laser Treatment for acne, acne scars, and red marks [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am 20yrs old and I've had acne since I was 14. This past year, my acne really flared up. I went to a dermatologist and they told me to go on Accutane. I didn't want to go on, because I already suffer from depression. They also suggested laser treatment for red marks from past acne and tiny...

Acne [ 5 Answers ]

I am 18 years old and I have suffered from having acne for around 8 years now. It is very embarrassing. I have it on my face, back, chest and arms. I have tried many different products and event went to see a dermotologist. The dermo. Said that it is hereditary and there is nothing that they...

Acne [ 4 Answers ]

I'm an 18 year old male and I've had facial acne for about 3-4 years now. I've always used oxy pads twice a day and the deep cleaning face wash every morning, but I'm not getting much better results. What products do you recommend for concealment and/or cure?

Do Pore Cleanser with Mist work?. [ 1 Answers ]

Do the Pore Cleanser with Mist work?. do it remove white head from the nose? And other areas?. please if you know can you please let me know! Or if you know of anything that can remove white heads from the nose can you let me know! Thanks!! :)

View more questions Search